Xbox Game Pass

I’ve been playing Carrion over the past few days. Tried it at random and it’s really good. Looks like a 80s game but is animated really well. You play as a monster in some sort of lab and the more people you eat the bigger you grow and more abilities you get.

Try it out!

Hi all,

Just about to redo my sons live/gamepass

Bought a 12 month code for live and a 1 month code to gamepass

What way round is it to get them both to be 12 month?

Thanks
Jas

Hi all,

Just about to redo my sons live/gamepass

Bought a 12 month code for live and a 1 month code to gamepass

What way round is it to get them both to be 12 month?

Thanks
Jas

Has his GamesPass expired?

You want to apply live first to his account that does not have games pass and then apply the 1 Month GamesPass which would upgrade it and you should then get 13 months I think.

Meant to put in my question above that cdkeys currently have 12 months live for £34.99, cheapest I could find without going vpn route
Yep just done it myself..
remember can stack up to three years of live, I did two. You then upgrade one month to ultimate and it upgrades the whole lot (two years in my case)
did it about a week ago, worked great.
thanks to all the help from here!
live cheaper than I got it!!

Does it matter if someone has converted game pass previously?

Don’t think so, we did last year on my sons Xbox, and worked fine again this year, think it has to have expired before you redo it, but I could be wrong on that

Don’t think so, we did last year on my sons Xbox, and worked fine again this year, think it has to have expired before you redo it, but I could be wrong on that
My game pass expired ages ago, I remember trying to convert again and didn't get much at all, but it might not have expired then

Does it matter if someone has converted game pass previously?
My understanding from several others trying it is if gamepass has expired the conversion will work but you probably won't get the £1 deal again, so you'll have to pay for one full priced month to upgrade it all.

Just finished Unravel and Unravel Two and loved them both.
Can anyone recommend and similar GP games please?

Good job I didn't sign up the other day, just had another £1 offer on my dashboard.
I'd mistakenly bought another years Xbox Gold a few days ago, so I'm now signed up to Ultimate until Dec 2022

I'll probably be too old to continue gaming after that!..... although according to the Mrs...I'm already at that stage 🤣

Has the three months for £1 has ended now?

What’s the best I can do here?

I have 3x 12 months (36 months) of Game Pass (non-ultimate) codes.

I’m currently not subscribed to anything.

Just to confirm I was able to do the full three year £1 upgrade to ultimate tonight. One very happy son😀
Thanks for r posting this hack.

It's almost like they actually advertise it.

I admit to not fully believing this when I first read it, but tried it and it worked.

Microsoft don't seem to make a big deal of publicising it, but clearly they want us all to switch to Game Pass, and will probably do away with Gold sometime soon, forcing everyone onto Game Pass.

So maybe they don't publicise it as they just want folk to blindly buy GP without knowing? But for those of us with existing Gold remaining we can at least get a good deal when swapping over, and a message does pop up informing you at the last minute that your Gold will be converted at a 1:1 ratio. But they clearly stop short of telling us to stock up on 3 yrs of Gold first.

preys already been on game pass but evil within 2 hasnt. will definitely play through both again evil within 2 and prey are both excellent games

Looking online the following Bethesda Game Studios developed Xbox games are not on Game Pass:
Oblivion
The Evil Within
The Evil Within 2
Dishonored
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
Prey
Doom
Fallout 3
Fallout 4
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Rage

I hope several of those game (even better if all) are dropped onto Game Pass this week and are released on console and PC.

I also hope they go and release some 360 published games like Brink and Wet onto Game Pass.

Looking online the following Bethesda Game Studios developed Xbox games are not on Game Pass:
Oblivion
The Evil Within
The Evil Within 2
Dishonored
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
Prey
Doom
Fallout 3
Fallout 4
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Rage

I hope several of those game (even better if all) are dropped onto Game Pass this week and are released on console and PC.

I also hope they go and release some 360 published games like Brink and Wet onto Game Pass.
Screenshot_20210311-184427.png
available Tomorrow.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom