Xbox Game Pass

shoemaker666

Distinguished Member
its also odd fallout 3 isnt on there

another related but unrelated issue its odd you cant buy old world blues dlc for fallout new vegas "not available"

tazmago

Distinguished Member
For those with a Series X/S it seems 5 of the Bethesda games are getting the FPS Boost treatment, going from 30 to 60 FPS. I’m particularly looking forward to playing Prey at 60fps.

Last edited:

shoemaker666

Distinguished Member
For those with a Series X/S it seems 5 of the Bethesda games are getting the FPS Boost treatment, going from 30 to 60 FPS. I’m particularly looking forward to playing Prey at 60fps.

same here ive got the dlc for prey as will actually play it now

amardilo

Distinguished Member

Really glad they are adding FPS boost as the framerate being 60fps is the biggest update to me but I kind of wish the developers would do Series X|S updates so some of the graphical updates along with the FPS increase.

Would have liked Skyrim and Fallout 4 to have settings closer to the higher settings on PC.

Last edited:

tazmago

Distinguished Member
same here ive got the dlc for prey as will actually play it now
I never got round to playing Prey last gen, i have read a few times that it felt a little sluggish at 30fps, so hopefully the boost to 60fps should help this. The dlc is not included with Gamepass is it?

shoemaker666

Distinguished Member
I never got round to playing Prey last gen, i have read a few times that it felt a little sluggish at 30fps, so hopefully the boost to 60fps should help this. The dlc is not included with Gamepass is it?
no the dlc is not included

im not sure where the sluggish thing come from its not a first person shooter its about exploring the station and getting from A to B yes you might have to soot a couple of things on the way but its certainly no call of duty

tazmago

Distinguished Member
Added Prey and Skyrim to my backlog. I must be the only gamer in the world who hasn’t played Skyrim.

TayWax

Distinguished Member
I've only ever got to like the first dragon and then never got much further. For those that have played it they will know how early on the game that is. Might give it another bash though

tazmago

Distinguished Member
Just when I think I’m getting a handle on my backlog, they add more great stuff to GP. It’s a nice problem to have.

RandomLee

Distinguished Member
Looking forward to Man Eater and SnowRunner...

E1q_cEXVcAQDjQ2.png

RandomLee

Distinguished Member
Latest games coming to Game Pass.

I'm looking forward to Art of Rally, Hades, Katamari Damacy and Skate/Skate 3.

everett_psycho

Distinguished Member
Latest games coming to Game Pass.

I'm looking forward to Art of Rally, Hades, Katamari Damacy and Skate/Skate 3.
Solitaire, the most played game ever. That's got to be worth the sub alone.

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
I was going to buy Art of Rally but saw it coming to Gamepass, pre-install has replaced pre-order for me. :)

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
Is the Play Game Pass game for +5 quest not working for anyone else?

It completed the Log in to the Game Pass Mobile App +5 but the other isn't working for me. I have tried 2 games but still not popping.

tazmago

Distinguished Member
Has anyone played Omno? Easy relaxed gameplay, quite short at around 4 hours and the frame rate is all over the place (on Series X that was), but such a beautiful little game.

Bioshock174

Is the Play Game Pass game for +5 quest not working for anyone else?

It completed the Log in to the Game Pass Mobile App +5 but the other isn't working for me. I have tried 2 games but still not popping.
Yeah it's not working for me either. Also can't get the GangBeasts challenge either.

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
Has anyone played Omno? Easy relaxed gameplay, quite short at around 4 hours and the frame rate is all over the place (on Series X that was), but such a beautiful little game.
Yeah it had some easy achievements but had to stop playing after the 3rd level, the frame rate was shocking going into the ice region. I will finish it once they patch it.
Yeah it's not working for me either. Also can't get the GangBeasts challenge either.
I did that yesterday luckily, there is a really easy achievement if you need it for the daily 50 points, at the menu select customise character, change the arrows and exit the menu and the achievement pops.

Bioshock174

Yeah it had some easy achievements but had to stop playing after the 3rd level, the frame rate was shocking going into the ice region. I will finish it once they patch it.

I did that yesterday luckily, there is a really easy achievement if you need it for the daily 50 points, at the menu select customise character, change the arrows and exit the menu and the achievement pops.
Will give it a go :)

shoemaker666

Distinguished Member
im having the same problem cant get the +5 "play a gamepass game" not registering

your probably not getting the gang beasts quest popping because like me any new game im playing isnt even appearing on my achievements list

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

What's new on Sky and NOW UK for February 2022
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Piega launches Ace Wireless speakers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
M&K Sound launches V+ Series subwoofers
  • By Andy Bassett