For Sale XBox Game Pass codes

SebCarr

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Reaction score
Advert for multiple codes pre-approved by Apsilon

Hi,

I have some XBox Game Pass codes to sell. They are UK region, retail codes (not free trials). Each one is valid for 3 months of Game Pass. (Please remember, Game Pass gives you access to free games - but not online play. Ultimate gives you the games, plus online play - plus I think EA and Game Pass PC).

If you do not already have an Ultimate subscription, they will be added to your account as 3 months of Game Pass. If you already have Game Pass Ultimate, they go straight into your account as 2 additional months of Ultimate subscription. If you do not have Ultimate, but upgrade to Ultimate later, the remaining time will be converted to Ultimate - bit you all know this by now! I'm no expert on this - but there are a lot of threads about how the conversions work.

These codes do stack - you can use multiple to top up your account (to, I believe, a maximum of three years of Ultimate).

I have a bunch to sell - mods approved this, but of course they have the right to say "enough!" at any point. I'm not a trader, this is very much not my job - I just lucked into some free codes through work. So while the moderators are happy I will hopefully get a few £ for Christmas presents, and you all get some cheap Game Pass.

This is just for a code - no physical card I'm afraid - which will be delivered by Private Message on here once you have confirmed on the thread that you wish to buy (per the rules). I'll update this post to add the names and quantities of codes purchased as a rolling record.

Payment is by PayPal gift. I will send the code first. Once you have received and redeemed the code then you pay. This way you are protected, and we have a chance to resolve any issues before you've spent anything. In return I ask that you redeem the codes promptly, and then pay quickly when you are content.

I've sold some codes on here before - I've just been sitting on these codes for a year! Archived thread https://www.avforums.com/threads/microsoft-xbox-game-pass-game-pass-ultimate-codes.2319840/

Price drop - now £10.

Purchases:

tony150870 - 1
Ads03 - 2
MrBungle2005 - 6
CubeHero - 3
N3ptun3m00n - 1
tamla2 - 7
sichanny - 1
Br00n - 6
maverick177uk - 5
davieg1 - 1
Moseley - 1
EdgeyChris - 2
ukcanuk - 4
SourKraut - 6
m00zza - 18
ila66 - 3
THXTonyTone - 18
Straybezza - 1
Skinleech - 2
scotspur1978 - 1
LeftyXXIII - 1
FleaBag - 3
3000gto - 2
BritanniaJaf - 1

Price and currency
£10
Delivery cost included
Delivery Is Included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Paypal Gift
Please click the box to agree to the following statement
  1. I confirm my acceptance of the AVForums trading rules (link opens in a new window) and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
Last edited:

N3ptun3m00n

Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Reaction score
So as I currently use GP ultimate. If I add one of these codes. 2 months ultimate will be added yes??

SebCarr

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Reaction score
Yes, that's right - as long as your ultimate hasn't run out (i.e. you still have time on the account).

Ads03

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Reaction score
I’ll take two please.

MrBungle2005

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Reaction score
I'll take 3 please if you have enough left? Cheers

edit: after topping up I have requested 1 more in my PM to the seller.

Last edited:

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
Reaction score
Any left I’ll take 2 please

SebCarr

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Reaction score
Sort of…

They are XboX Game Pass - so no. Unless you redeem them and then upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate (or use them to top up an Ultimate subscription). Ultimate then gives you Xbox and PC game pass from one subscription (plus Live gold, and EA games too, I think)

Ozzyh

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Reaction score
Sort of…

They are XboX Game Pass - so no. Unless you redeem them and then upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate (or use them to top up an Ultimate subscription). Ultimate then gives you Xbox and PC game pass from one subscription (plus Live gold, and EA games too, I think)
Ahh ok thanks.

davieg1

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
I will buy one if you have any left, I am in my last week of ultimate.

I know I have not been on here for a while, I just came back on to see if the ultimate cheap upgrade was still possible and saw your post

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

dCS announces Bartók 2.0 firmware upgrade
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Audiovector unveils QR 7 loudspeaker
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on UK streaming services for June 2022
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
LG UltraGear Gaming Monitors get VESA certification