• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Xbox game (BC on 360) XIII - New Sealed £1!!

Popped into GAME the other day and was having a chat with the guy I know in there and he asked me if I wanted XIII for £1!

If you can find any copies its seriously worth it for a £1 new and sealed and its backwards compatible on the Xbox 360.

Yep I grabbed 2 copies :D Its a superb game, gonna play it tonight.

DVDcake

Established Member
They had them on the web site and instore at this price late last year. I and others brought loads and traded them into Blockbuster. It's amazing they still have any copies left.:eek:

DVDcake said:
They had them on the web site and instore at this price late last year. I and others brought loads and traded them into Blockbuster. It's amazing they still have any copies left.:eek:

My store had 2, out of interest what did you get for them when you traded them in if you remember?

Also I have to say this game looks fantastic in HD!

DVDcake

Established Member
I think I got £4.00 for each copy but only as a trade in against another game. I could not trade in more than a few copies at a time so had to visit several different branches to trade them all in. I think they got wise to it eventually and reduced the trade in value to less than that now. Incidently these were Blockbusters not incorporating Gamestation. The Gamestaion shops only offered £2.00. There were also several other games IIRC including Breakdown which I think I got £8.00 trade in for.:eek:
Again this trade in value was reduced over time as Blockbusters began filling up with all the stock Game was offloading.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom