Xbox game (BC on 360) XIII - New Sealed £1!!

Popped into GAME the other day and was having a chat with the guy I know in there and he asked me if I wanted XIII for £1!

If you can find any copies its seriously worth it for a £1 new and sealed and its backwards compatible on the Xbox 360.

Yep I grabbed 2 copies :D Its a superb game, gonna play it tonight.

DVDcake

Novice Member
They had them on the web site and instore at this price late last year. I and others brought loads and traded them into Blockbuster. It's amazing they still have any copies left.:eek:

DVDcake said:
They had them on the web site and instore at this price late last year. I and others brought loads and traded them into Blockbuster. It's amazing they still have any copies left.:eek:
My store had 2, out of interest what did you get for them when you traded them in if you remember?

Also I have to say this game looks fantastic in HD!

DVDcake

Novice Member
I think I got £4.00 for each copy but only as a trade in against another game. I could not trade in more than a few copies at a time so had to visit several different branches to trade them all in. I think they got wise to it eventually and reduced the trade in value to less than that now. Incidently these were Blockbusters not incorporating Gamestation. The Gamestaion shops only offered £2.00. There were also several other games IIRC including Breakdown which I think I got £8.00 trade in for.:eek:
Again this trade in value was reduced over time as Blockbusters began filling up with all the stock Game was offloading.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom