• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Xbox freezing when connecting to live

D3ath k1ll3r

Hi,

Anyone else having this problem, when I fist boot up and it goes to connect to live it says connected then feezes so have to turn off and keeps doing this. Booted without internet works fine hope it isnt broken.

D3ath k1ll3r

I have tried clearing any pending downloads as well and removed all videos etc still freezing nothing responding tried loading without live and then connect through the settings test worked ok live ok went to sign in and froze so nothing is working on live.

I did not download or try to download PES 2009 demo saw a lot of people saying they had probs with this stuck now may ring the support line

wellladida

It has straightened out for most people but all our troubles is all because of MS tinkering around with live thats why live was down on the 29th normally whenever live is stopped things always go wrong a day or two after though i cant remember what it was like last time live was stopped for the day.

D3ath k1ll3r

I never got an option to update live when I switched it on could this be the reason?

May be I should leave it for a few days and if it still has probs have to call for help

D3ath k1ll3r

Back on just started working again, deleted all demos etc found this handy little system maintenance thing from another site which did the trick see how long it lasts :)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom