Xbox Elite Controller

Does this controller come with a rechargeable battery pack like the plug and play kit ?

Lol , that's logic for you , I already had one and use that for mine , it's a cracking controller though mate , I sat on the fence for a while before I got mine, so glad I did though :D

Lol , that's logic for you , I already had one and use that for mine , it's a cracking controller though mate , I sat on the fence for a while before I got mine, so glad I did though :D
I already have a plug and charge kit for my normal controller so will that work ?

After looking at the back of the controller I didn't think the normal kit would work.

Maybe it was just me but it took me about half an hour to sort out that paddle mapping! For some reason it decided to go weird on me for a while and I couldn't find the correct screens - it just wouldn't go to them! Ended up deleting the config A and starting a new one. Its OK now.

Loving mine, does take some getting used too but I'm getting there. Only issue I have is on rainbow six I have lower left paddle mapped for X which is reload and barricade. Barricading works fine but trying to reload I have to press it loads to work. Maybe I'll change X to another paddle and try that

So the controller has just arrived and I am a little worried.

Everything seems brand new and the item was fully sealed before I opened it. All the manuals and cables look in pristine never been touched condition but the controller is covered in fingerprints and has a large white mark down the right hand side running from just below the A button down past the thumb stick.

Those rear paddles are already connected to the controller but there are empty slots in the case for them. The spare/extra parts are filthy and definitely look like they have been used.

This might have to go back.

When I got mine I'm pretty sure it didn't have any of the paddles connected

Agreed both my Elites already had the paddles connected.

So the controller has just arrived and I am a little worried.

Everything seems brand new and the item was fully sealed before I opened it. All the manuals and cables look in pristine never been touched condition but the controller is covered in fingerprints and has a large white mark down the right hand side running from just below the A button down past the thumb stick.

Those rear paddles are already connected to the controller but there are empty slots in the case for them. The spare/extra parts are filthy and definitely look like they have been used.

This might have to go back.
Game strike again Daz , send it back get ,your money back and go with Amazon , they get stock in quite regularly

Well the 1st attempt with Game customer support via Live Chat was like trying to teach an ape to tap dance in wellies.

After a quick call my options are Free Return to Head Office with a refund or take it to my local store for a refund. They cannot send me a new one out even if I send the controller back first.

Last edited:
Had to go to two shops after being lied to about stock but now have a brand new one :). Opened it in the shop and everything was nice and shiny.

It will be available to buy on the classifieds later tonight platty :p haha.

EDIT: The paddles where also attached to the 2nd controller.

It's already paid for itself..

Now instead of pressing Y to warp in Elite Dangerous I can simply flick my ring finger and boom warp speed :).

No more Y finger fatigue ;).

So after a few hours of gaming I already love this thing :).

It feels amazing in my shovel sized hands and the weight is perfect. The thumb sticks feel really solid and don't have any travel in them like the normal ones.

The only meh I have is about the rear paddles but that quickly died when I got used to them. I now use them rather than the normal top buttons.

I have yet to configure the controller with the app so looking forward to that.

So after a few hours of gaming I already love this thing :).

It feels amazing in my shovel sized hands and the weight is perfect. The thumb sticks feel really solid and don't have any travel in them like the normal ones.

The only meh I have is about the rear paddles but that quickly died when I got used to them. I now use them rather than the normal top buttons.

I have yet to configure the controller with the app so looking forward to that.
Double tap the green button on the top of the controller to disable/activate the paddles if you keep catching them with your shovels Daz ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom