Xbox Elite Controller

Not heard that mentioned in any of the vids I've seen.

I'm sure if they did mention it, it'd be implying there's an issue with the current controller...I can imagine the comments and headlines on social media already!

Not heard that mentioned in any of the vids I've seen.

I'm sure if they did mention it, it'd be implying there's an issue with the current controller...I can imagine the comments and headlines on social media already!

Compared to the wireless range on the 360 it's worse for some reason.

Preordered the controller earlier :)

I want an Elite controller, but I've got the Halo 5 Collector's Edition on pre-order and that's out in October too. One game and a controller will cost more than a new console.

I'll buy one in a heart beat if they increase the range of it back to the Xbox 360 range. I've got the Xbox One upstair directly above the lounge and the controller drops the signal once every 60 seconds or so. The 360 controller works perfectly everywhere in the whole house.
In fairness, as long as the even slightly increase the range I'd get it.

I'll buy one in a heart beat if they increase the range of it back to the Xbox 360 range. I've got the Xbox One upstair directly above the lounge and the controller drops the signal once every 60 seconds or so. The 360 controller works perfectly everywhere in the whole house.
In fairness, as long as the even slightly increase the range I'd get it.

I have the same issue but to sort it out I've ran a cat 6 cable from downstairs to up stairs with a cat to usb extender both ends. Works perfectly but still a pain with a wire hanging out of the controller

I've already got three Cat6 cables running from downstairs, two for the HDMI and one for my PC USB extender, but ideally, I'm looking for a wireless solution, so I don't have a wired controller.

I've already got three Cat6 cables running from downstairs, two for the HDMI and one for my PC USB extender, but ideally, I'm looking for a wireless solution, so I don't have a wired controller.

I'm in exactly the same boat

Being the sucker I am for quality hardware, I pre-ordered one of these last night. Seems to have some genuinely useful functionality, good build quality and is reportedly comfortable. For something that I'll use for 100s of hours a year and for something that should last, £100 doesn't seem so bad.

Erm... I pre ordered one from Amazon again on Monday :D

Strange thing is, Amazon are no longer taking pre orders for these when I checked earlier today. Could be that they've been told they'll receive x number of units when it's launched and that the pre orders have met that number. Don't know. Odd. Definitely sticking with this pre order though, looks a cracking bit of kit.

ImageUploadedByAVForums1435778230.393587.jpg

ImageUploadedByAVForums1435778245.574653.jpg

ImageUploadedByAVForums1435778257.375433.jpg

ImageUploadedByAVForums1435778269.242655.jpg

From what I saw on Digital Spy, it's only a Game exclusive until October, so effectively it's only pre-orders that are exclusive.

Just as well as I wouldn't buy one from Game :)

It's on my definitely nice to have, but not essential list, so I'm happy to wait until they're readily available elsewhere.

Really fancy one myself but had a Sharq controller built for XB1 and PS4 last xmas so will make do with those until something happens to it.

Back paddles are worth having as are the trigger stops. Good thing about elite one is you can swtich trigger stops on and off easily

will wait until other stores do it as i think will sell more for like £99.99

I heard this is going to be a Game exclusive for the first few months or something so have banged in a pre-order with them as well as Amazon just in case.

I heard this is going to be a Game exclusive for the first few months or something...
Is that confirmed anywhere?

Is that confirmed anywhere?

Not sure, but I know it's going to be a game exclusive for sure. Just not sure how long, shop to confirmed it when they had to take all there controllers off the site, because it was game exclusive every where had to take them down.

No way am buying it from game i refuse to buy anything from that shit. I had mine on order from amazon and now its saying its not instock if you want to pre order it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom