Xbox Elite Controller

rowedav

Distinguished Member
I really didn't see this coming.

Those paddles for Forza and stuff. Any news on availability and price?

rob_brum

I really didn't see this coming.

Those paddles for Forza and stuff. Any news on availability and price?
The US site says October and $150, so I guess it will be the same in ££££'s or there abouts.

beckford

I wonder, as this controller has a ton of new buttons, have they done a new protocool or somehting for the Xbox One? Only asking as i need more buttons on my wheel :) and the limit at the moment is the console not the wheels.

Cobb

Distinguished Member
If anyone has used a Scuf controller before then you will know what to expect with this controller. Fantastic piece of hardware for COD & Halo, but not for much else really.

KirkSi

Distinguished Member
It's £129.99 to preorder at Game. Think I'll wait for it to appear on Amazon before I get my order in, but will definitly be getting one of these. It'll come in handy for Destiny as well. To be able to jump/switch weapons without taking your thumbs off the sticks will be well worth it.

Only problem for me with this is that it isn't out now!!!

Moiizer

Available from pre order on Shopto for under £50. They say they honour the price too even if they raise it.

Nukleuz

"Your pre-order for Xbox One Elite Controller on XBOX ONE(XB1AC42) has been deleted by ShopTo.Net Admin, this is usually because we can no-longer obtain the product from our suppliers."

Cobb

Distinguished Member
Can't find any links for these controllers to pre-order, have they been taken down due to demand?

FlagshipDevice

Just pre ordered one at Amazon for £129.99. Not sure if I'll go through with it but at least I've got an order in. Looks great but not sure about the price of it lol

Kravenius

Distinguished Member
Put my order in with Amazon.

Yes it's expensive but is in line with equivalent third party controllers on the market.

Cobb

Distinguished Member
Pre ordered with Amazon. I spent about £130 on a Scuf for the 360 which I absolutely love, the build quality looks superior on this new elite controller and there is more customisation. I feel sorry for Scuf, this is a superior product for less money. Scuf will have to drastically adjust their prices, I wish them well.