xbox elite and tosh 32WLT66

DannyDog1306

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Had this TV for quite a while now but only just noticed this problem.

I have a PS3 connected via HDMI to my TV and the screen is perfect but i am also using HDMI to connect my elite to this TV. Now the problem i have is anything dark or any black image seems to have a green tint to it. No matter what settings i change on my tv it still looks the same.

For example,

Driving in the dark on PGR4, everything seems to look green and if i drive through a tunnel the silhouette of my car is totally green.

Can anyone tell me the best settings for my tv and elite please. I think i have the elite screen reference settings as advanced and set to 1080i.

Cheers

Have you tried switching HDMi sockets with the PS3?

Didnt think to try that. Might struggle to do that to be honest coz my tv is wall mounted and the hdmi ports are in such an awkward place. I'll see if i can mange it over the weekend and report back.

Didnt think to try that. Might struggle to do that to be honest coz my tv is wall mounted and the hdmi ports are in such an awkward place. I'll see if i can mange it over the weekend and report back.

Can't you just unplug the HDMI out of the back of your PS3 and plug it into your 360 to save messing around behind the TV?

Its been a long day at work...

I should of thought of that. At least someone is awake. Cheers again matey:thumbsup:

I tried swapping the hdmi cables and it made no difference!

I'm sure its my settings on the tv that dont agree with the elite. Had a quick go on the ps3 an the blacks are actually black.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom