xbox crashing a lot :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mr_bod

hi peeps , im new here so sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.
Ive had my xbox 360 premium since march and it keeps on freezing or saying disc is unreadable but my games are all brand new. Its wierd because it sounds like a fan or something is spinning fast when it boots up , and everything works ok, but every now and then something stops spinning and the console goes quiet and then i know its only a matter of time before it crashes again and i need to reset.
has anybody else had similar problems? i dont think its overheating because it sometimes crashes straight away before its even had chance to warm up.
any advise will be greatly apreciated .cheers
Bod.

hi peeps , im new here so sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.
Ive had my xbox 360 premium since march and it keeps on freezing or saying disc is unreadable but my games are all brand new. Its wierd because it sounds like a fan or something is spinning fast when it boots up , and everything works ok, but every now and then something stops spinning and the console goes quiet and then i know its only a matter of time before it crashes again and i need to reset.
has anybody else had similar problems? i dont think its overheating because it sometimes crashes straight away before its even had chance to warm up.
any advise will be greatly apreciated .cheers
Bod.

Take it back to the retailer you got it from and get it exchanged for a new one.

Hello Mate and welcome to the forum

I have had a 360 since the launch date and what You are experencing is what thousands of other 360 owners experience.

I have not got a clue why it happens but there is loads of threads on this site regrding this sort of thing.

Happy hunting mate

If u still have the receipt take it back to the retailer most are generally good at exchanging them due the number of problems with them :thumbsup:

Skippy

PS i am on my 5th and have never thought about sayin **** it and goin for another console :D

I'm on my second xbox 360 and I get the same thing. I'm sending mine back for repair (free of charge). As every one e;se says it happens alot but I won't be without an xbox now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom