1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox controllers

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by locks, Nov 28, 2002.

1. locks

locks

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    About to get an xbox mainly for use by the kids and will buy another.

With their little mits in mind, anyone have any thoughts on the Controller S - v - Standard.

Is it best to stick with with the standard controller or do the other , cheaper models fit the bill?

2. Dom H

Dom H

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just picked up an S type controller and while it is probably better for sprogs, it doesn't suit an adults hands as well as the original does.

If you've had you hands remoulded to oriental proportions by the dual shock you may also prefer the S.

3. paiger

paiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I love the Xbox controller, at last a controller for mens hands (as opposed to manicured office boys:p ). I could see that it would be too big for kids though so maybe the 'S' would be advisable.

S

4. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, I see nothing wrong with the S Controller, but I still prefer the original bulky one. (maybe I'm just used to it)

The original is similar in feel to the old Dreamcast controllers, so that gives you some idea what to expect.