1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox - CDR or CD RW on jukebox?

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by hencole, Nov 19, 2002.

1. hencole

hencole

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I am currently putting tunes on my hardrive having been too busy playing games to get round to doing it earlier. Anyway I wanted clarrification as to the formats that do and don't work when trying this. I remember being told in the past that most CDR's don't work, but some do if the disk is completley full. Is this right? How about RW's?
    I ideally want to put some off mine and my mates homemade tunes from PC onto the harddrive, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    All the cdr's i've tried dont work. Cdrw's do work fine although i'm only using very cheap 75min 2x speed cdrw's (Traxdata silver) not sure if faster ones make any difference.

3. hencole

hencole

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that.

If I'm saving from a programme such as fruity loops what format should I save my music or should it just be saved as an audio CD?

4. gizlaroc

gizlaroc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +606
    just save it as an audio cd

and all cdrw seem to work fine, its just when you get into dvd-r etc. that the problems really start.