1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox and projectors?! please help!!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by pastytank, Jun 28, 2005.

1. pastytank

Standard Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    hi all

i am reletively new to the gaming scene and i am hoping for some advice from all u experts.

i currently have an xbox however recently acquired another room in my parents house for my own use and want to link my xbox to a projector. however i know nothing about projectors, and research on the internet has come up with nothing apart from that they are very expensive.

i would like to know what connections/ cables etc does a projector need in order for it to be compatiable? what spec should i be looking for etc.. brightness and so on.

also, i have a limited budget and so am looking for one as cheap as possible but of good quality, where is best to look? i have looked on ebay but there are loads of types, specs and so on. where else is best to look, and are there any types/ makes that i should keep away from?

please help!!