1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox and Halo freezing on level 3

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by cutes6, May 28, 2002.

1. cutes6

cutes6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Hi

Just bought and xbox - wow its fantastic on a 4:3 crt 8ft wide screen. The family are fighting to play it !!!!

Having worked our way up to level 3 in 2 player mode we are having a problem in that the screen just freezes and we have to reboot and start at the beginning of that level.

I hope it's not the xbox and the surface of the cd looks ok. We have played another game with no problems so far.

Has anybody else had similar problems ????

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Never had any problems with Halo, although I did get a few crashes on Amped. Some discs are known for being a bit problematic, but this is usually shown as a disc reading problem not a crash.

Does the Xbox say that the disc is dirty, or does it simply crash? If it is a crash then I would suggest trying another copy of Halo. Failing that . . .

Cheers,
    JonathanN

3. hencole

hencole

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would take back and exchange your Halo disk and try again. I've personally had no problems with mine, but you could have a faulty disk.

4. cutes6

cutes6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Thanks - I will swap the disk and try again