Xbox and Component Cables??? Whats the Gen ??

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by MIGHTYrog, Jun 13, 2003.

1. MIGHTYrog

MIGHTYrog

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Ok .. just ordered my Panny Ae100 and just working out in my head whats the best way to connect it up to the PJ and my DSPAX630.

From a guess and from what other people have said the purest signal would come from using the Component connection and obviously audio through Optical ( i dont have the H-def pacl at the momment and i am running it through phonos for audio and RGB to my TV)

Are there anythings i need to know before doing it this way ? i.e. Does the component work with PAL60 or PAL, or will i have to change my machine to NTSC with a Video selector disc?

Please post any relevant information that can help shed light on this subject if you have a XBOX running through a PJ via Component.

Cheers in advance

BR

Roger

2. cyberheater

cyberheater

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +179
    For the best result. Get good component video leads. The jump in quality is amazing.

You also need to download DVD-x2 with the progressive scan patch. The difference between interlaced vs progressive scan DVDs is stunning and really gives you a cinematic feel. Essential.