• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Xbox 360s 4GB for £102 or less (with a bit of work)

fewie225

Established Member
Walk into local sainsburys, pick up a slim 4GB plus 007 Bloodstone & Smackdown Vs Raw 2011. Take to till and part with £149.99, take the two games to CEX or sell to them online for £48. Jobs a good un!

I traded the games to my local Gamestation for £59 credit (got the to match + £1 cex trade in offer) which I then used to buy EA sports active 2, so I saved even more.

You can choose any 2 games of the above or medal of honor, FIFA 11 or fallout Vegas, maybe of interest if you wanna keep the games but the two I got have the better resale/trade value.

Take home slim, insert spare 120gb drive I have after I carefully remove the caddy with a hammer, 120gb slim for approx £100!

fewie225

Established Member
Forgot to add that the staff in my local store new nothing about the offer, I had to get them to scan it to prove it to them, lol.

115 views and not one person has hit the thanks button! Amazing....

fewie225

Established Member

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom