Xbox 360 Wireless adaptor

Jwarl

Established Member
Reaction score
I see from the images that the wireless adaptor has a USB connector rather than RJ-45 ethernet connector.

I have only recently gone wireless and was considering getting a Netgear WGE111 game adaptor for my Xbox. I assume that this would connect to the lan port on the 360 too. Do you think that this is better than buying the 360 adaptor?

Well the Netgear is b/g compliant, whereas the 360 adapter is a/b/g . Furthermore while I would guess it would be compatible, there doesnt seem a way to confirm it ... the console isnt out yet.

So as I know that this time I want to get into Live, I've pre-ordered the 360 adapter from Play.com for £55, can always cancel later if it truns up cheaper elsewhere.

£55 seems to much for a wireless adapter. How much would one cost for the pc if it could be used on XBOX 360? :confused:

That product isnt a wireless adapter is it? looks like it requires an ethernet cable.

Also the XBox adapter seems to require 'a' compliance NOT just b/g for media streaming, maybe £50+ is a little high but I doubt any third party is going to get a a/b/g wireless adapter out in the near future for anything less than £40ish

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom