• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

xbox 360 to Tosh42WLT58 - which cable?

Mattk84

Banned
Can someone confirm if the hd component cable that comes with the 360 is the best cable to connect to this tv or is there a better option ?
I cant find one so I assume it is but would like someone with more experience to advise.

Thanks.

S

spacehead

all advice i've read suggests there is little benefit to be had in getting a vga cable for the 360 and that the component cable supplied is more than enough.

how are you finding the tosh as it is on my shortlist with the sony w4012au and the new samsung le40m61bx.

Mattk84

Banned
Thanks for the advice.
I only ordered the tv today after having read both consumer and professional reviews all giving it glowing reports.
Ive ordered from Freemans and(fingers crossed) I'll get the confirmation call tomorrow !

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom