Xbox 360 to PC Monitor

J

Josh Samuel117

Hi this is my first post here so can you plz help!!!
I am goin to uni in september and would like to take my 360 but i do not have my own tv/monitor i use the tv in living room. ive found this monitor from amazon (i know tvs are better but i dont have the money and need to save some for uni)
#1 will this Monitor allow 60hz games to be played upon it
#2 will it look good
#3 i already have a hdmi cable

plz a responce will be much apriciated b4 16th june as this is wen my exams finish and will be buying it then. if there are any better monitors out there i have over seen plz notify me my budget is £175 so this full hd monitor i though is pretty good value at £150 thanks a lot for any help!! x

heres the link to the monitor
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Asus-VH222H...2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1244128181&sr=1-2

thanks again for any help!! x

Last edited by a moderator:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
That monitor should be just fine and is a good quality monitor. You should be OK with that. You can either connect using HDMI or VGA so you have enough options regards connection.

That should be just fine. The comments on the Amazon page suggest that the refresh time of the screen might not be ideal for games, but that can be a subjective thing.

From a technical standpoint though, it'll work without issue.

Thanks alot apprichiate it also would it be worth gettin some good quality speakers as some people say the sound is a bit tinny (also wat does this mean it doesnt sound too good?) x

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a vga connection to my monitor and i think the sounds fine, if a sound is tinny it means not good quality and a bit quiet i think. I have a samsung monitor by the way

Thanks alot apprichiate it also would it be worth gettin some good quality speakers as some people say the sound is a bit tinny (also wat does this mean it doesnt sound too good?) x
Tinny is what your mobile or poor earphones sound like, quiet and lacking any bass or clarity. Even the cheapest speakers should be better than most built in monitor speakers.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom