Xbox 360 System Video Player issues

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by glassr, Apr 26, 2016.

1. glassr

glassr
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi. I am unable to see one mp4 in the xbox 360 system video player through WMC PC in a certain folder (it will however appear in its subfolder) but it will play in system video player through a direct usb connection. I can see it and play it through media center (videos) on the xbox 360 and I can see it and play it through windows media center on the PC feeding the xbox 360 extender. I can see and play all other mp4 videos through xbox 360 system video player through WMC PC. Why can't I see that one in the parent folder when I can see many others there?

I create my mp4 videos on another PC (not the one feeding the xbox 360). That video in question plays on that PC as well. In between creating all my other mp4s and this new one being made, the PC underwent a windows 7 reinstall.

Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  2. glassr

glassr
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Update - I can see the mp4 in the suspect folder's subfolder (when placed in in the subfolder)