Wanted Xbox 360 slim wanted

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by psybear, Aug 23, 2013.

1. psybear

psybear

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    I think I'd prefer the 250GB, but I'd consider a 4GB as it is mainly wanted as a means to access Netflix. Having said that, I wouldn't mind COD, Skyrim, or Fallout NV. One controller good, two even better. Must be in excellent condition and never opened.

I can pay immediately by BT. Please quote me a price inclusive of UK delivery. :)

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Waynej

Waynej

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,292
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  3. psybear

psybear

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Thanks but I don't want or need a special edition box and it's a bit expensive for me.

4. harrylfc

harrylfc
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi, I have a 250gb 360 slim, boxed, all leads, headset etc. One controller and following games:

Cod black ops 2
    Cod mw3
    Cod mw2
    Cod black ops
    Cod4
    Cod World at war
    Gears of war 2
    resident evil 5
    resident evil 6
    fifa 12

I'd like £150 posted, I'm willing to split also if you'd only be interested in just the console or the console and certain games.

Thanks.

5. psybear

psybear

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Got sorted here yesterday thanks.