Xbox 360 Slim Hard Drive Question ?

sajm27

Standard Member
I have an Xbox 360 Slim 250gb console that I bough for my son, which had already been banned from Xbox Live, I knew this when I bought it. However, after playing the Xbox for sometime now I would like to get onto Xbox Live. I was wandering if I could buy an Xbox 360 Slim 4GB console and simply put the hard drive from my console into the 4GB one ? It's just that the 4GB consoles are quite a lot cheaper than the 250GB console ? Does anybody know if this is possible ? If so, how easy would it be to swap the hard drive over ? Thanks.

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
sajm27 said:
I have an Xbox 360 Slim 250gb console that I bough for my son, which had already been banned from Xbox Live, I knew this when I bought it. However, after playing the Xbox for sometime now I would like to get onto Xbox Live. I was wandering if I could buy an Xbox 360 Slim 4GB console and simply put the hard drive from my console into the 4GB one ? It's just that the 4GB consoles are quite a lot cheaper than the 250GB console ? Does anybody know if this is possible ? If so, how easy would it be to swap the hard drive over ? Thanks.

Swapping the hard drives over takes seconds and I believe it's the console they ban so as long as you have a brand new console everything should be fine.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom