• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

XBOX 360 - Selling advice please?

louiseyd

Standard Member
Hi Guys

I'm totally clueless as to how much is reasonable to request and any advice would be much appreciated.
Can anyone tell me how much roughly I should ask for when selling the below list of items.

XBOX 360 (And cables obviously)
20 GB Hard Drive
1 wireless controller
Games:
Scene it lights camera action
Scene it Box Office Smash
Just Cause
Guitar Hero I
Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero World Tour
Pirates of the carribbean
Crash of the Titans
Soulcalibur
Crash Mind over Mutant
Saints Row
Saints Row 2

4 Scene it controllers
Guitar controller

Thanks in advance
Louise xxx

turk3y

Prominent Member
age and model is most important for the console. But resale price wise I am no expert, check on this sales thread here, search will also bring up the archive threads where a deal was done so you can check the last few posts to see what went for what :)

D

Deleted member 498601

I would say that you should probably be asking for around £150-£175? This is in no way an educated opinion, I just think thats what you are likely to get for it. I assume that as its a 20gb HDD model, its a white xbox, (HDMI doesn't really get you much more, even if it is a HDMI model), and most of the games are fairly old, and can be picked up cheap as.

Sorry to burst your bubble if you thought you had a small fortune on your hands!

Again, I would like to re-iterate before people jump on me, this is my strictly un-educated guesstimate!

Hope you get more!:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom