XBOX 360 release date???

Me being a sceptic I was thinking of a December release, so this news is great! :clap:

Can’t wait for Nov 4th!

Its always been that date ahsnt it?

CrispyXUK said:
Its always been that date ahsnt it?

Nope there is still no confirmed date for release at all and this is the best clue that we've had so far! Not a bad date either as it's 10 days before my birthday so i'll have to speak kindly to SWMBO! :D

It's great news if it turns out to be true though - that's only around 16 weeks to go! :clap:

I mean the release dat has always been in november, everyone knows that, its just the exact date we dont know

Doubt it'll happen I mean if it really was 16 weeks to go, pre-orders would surely have started by now. Unless the old marketing machine is in full swing and there keeping us all on our toes :rolleyes:

Matt

CrispyXUK said:
I mean the release dat has always been in november, everyone knows that, its just the exact date we dont know

All MS have said to date it that they plan to release the 360 before Christmas. November has really come about through speculation.

So who'll be getting one as a xmas pressie?

I will, for myself! ;)

Tejstar said:
So who'll be getting one as a xmas pressie?

I will, for myself! ;)

Hopefully for a B'day pressie! :thumbsup:

I've gone on an Xbox game starvation so as to make sure theres enough wonga to get a 360 + GR3 + PGR3 for xmas :thumbsup:
If I can find one near the time. :rolleyes:

Matt

Ill prolly get one on release day if any good non-racer or shooters come out on the day

If it does turn out to be Nov 5th, Sony are gonna be pretty gutted. All those UK buyers ready to shell out £180 for PSPs suddenly having the temptation of waiting just an extra 5 weeks for the Xbox360 :suicide: After all, those who didn't want to import will have already been waiting months

Gamestation have flyers on their doors also stating 5 Nov release for the 360, now how abot a price so I know how many games I need to sell ;)

safe to say we are all expecting a november/december release date.

im more inclined to say nov because that seems to be m$ big month for big stuff(xbox was nov and halo 2 was nov)

all i care about is the price of the bloody thing!

Xbox 360,

Me want, me want! :clap:

Hopefully I can get wifey to shell out! :devil: :lease:

Ian.

Oh my God - the wife is expecting to give birth on the 3rd November - looks like I will have 2 babies at home!

MRW said:
Oh my God - the wife is expecting to give birth on the 3rd November - looks like I will have 2 babies at home!

:D I wonder which one will be keeping you awake the most! :eek:

That article isnt strickly correct. The hardwares been in production a few weeks aparently.

The question is with such limited stock before Christmas are any of use actually going to get one ?

I have a holiday booked in for the states for the end of November.
I doubt the UK / US will launch on exactly the same dates as suggested but if they do great. It means I have two chances of getting one.

I simply much have one of these for Christmas :rotfl:

I personally think that MS will be ready for this release (unlike Sony who always come up short!). I know it's a different product, but they've had experience of big release dates before with their Windows products and i'm sure they will be geared up to take advantage of the pre Christmas sales.

That said, I will be pre-ordering one as I must have one before Christmas! :smashin:

IanW said:
Hopefully I can get wifey to shell out!

My wifey has told me I’m not allowed one until I play all my unopened games. She’s asking for a miracle! :(

sell them, then you will have less to play and more money to buy 360games :smashin:

Tejstar said:
My wifey has told me I’m not allowed one until I play all my unopened games. She’s asking for a miracle! :(

Is that your wife or your mum? ;)

Oh :eek: , I know he sounds whipped but there was no need for that!!! :nono:

CAS FAN said:
That said, I will be pre-ordering one as I must have one before Christmas! :smashin:

me 2 i dont think i could survive knowing its out and id have to wait. i think when the price & date is officially confirmed i will pre-order straight away. hope amazon.co.uk do it cheap because i always get it early and a good price as the warehouse is on my doorstep :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom