Xbox 360 premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormvortex

Distinguished Member
I was just wondering what the premium xbox360 comes with to connect it to the tv, it says Component HD AV cable is there also a scart cable that comes with it and if not does this work with a normal tv thats not an hdtv, I'm yet to buy one hoping to get it a few months after the console.

Just realised i posted in a sub-forum, sorry for that.

ye the cable you get with the premium has scart and component, so as long as your tv supports scart your premium will work fine, but i must add dont judge the 360 till you get an hdtv because the differance between normal and HD tvs is amazing

m1ket

michaelT1888 said:
ye the cable you get with the premium has scart and component, so as long as your tv supports scart your premium will work fine, but i must add dont judge the 360 till you get an hdtv because the differance between normal and HD tvs is amazing

or at least the RGB scart cable

wormvortex

Distinguished Member
cool thanx, i've seen how much better it looks on HD just still research a good 27" and below as this will be for a secondary tv.

On another note is there an online list of which xbox games work on the 360 or do the majority work for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom