Xbox 360 on a Samsung 32 LE-32R51B

fredrikpj

Ex Member
Reaction score
Totally amazing I think. :thumbsup:

I got my set yesterday and had a lot of fuzz with settings, basically all default settings were off in my opinion.. :thumbsdow

I got these settings down (though mind Im translating this from swedish):
Contrast: 78
Brightness: 63
Sharpness: 50
Colour: 50
Colourtint: 50
Colourshade: Cool2 (the choice at the top)

I'm quite satisfied with these settings, but does anyone consider themselves having a better setting? :cool:

fredrikpj said:
Totally amazing I think. :thumbsup:

I'm quite satisfied with these settings, but does anyone consider themselves having a better setting? :cool:

glad you're happy! :smashin:

There are some other suggested settings for the R41 in the thread from my sig line - might be worth a go? :)

What lead are you using?

Will check those settings out DIRY :)
I'm using microsofts original component cables.

cjaya, I'm not sure re:sky hd as we don't have that in sweden, but I can vouch that its great for 360, it just needs some calibration tweaking :)

EDIT: Ps2 on rgb was pretty awful on it though? Very pixel:ish. Oh well, only thing left worth playing on ps2 is the upcoming final fantasy I guess

My settings are very similar to yours fredrikpj except I have the sharpness turned right down to zero, found that makes normal tv broadcast image better aswell. Just my own personal preference though. Oh and I use component leads not VGA, as I found VGA was washed out with 360 ( but not with my PC), again just down to personal preference.

Im very pleased with my Sammy LCD, great value for money. Enjoy playing in HD!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom