Xbox 360 Live Connection Problems

L

Letsgo123

I have a broadband USB modem connection and recently purchased an Xbox 360 and hoped to play games on Xbox live I the realised my PC does not have an ethernet connection.

:lease: How do I connect my Xbox to live with the least hassle and cost???

ShadowmanUK

I have a broadband USB modem connection and recently purchased an Xbox 360 and hoped to play games on Xbox live I the realised my PC does not have an ethernet connection.

:lease: How do I connect my Xbox to live with the least hassle and cost???

You buy a network card :)

See my site for all things Xbox live

L

Letsgo123

How old is your PC, I thought all PC's came with an ethernet connection!?!

Its about 2002/03 I think, it has a LAN port for a modem/internet that looks like an ethernet port but it is too small for the XBOX Live ethernet cable.....

colincky

Standard Member
hi guys. i just got a new xbox 360 ,but the problem is my pc is upstairs and my xbox is downstairs in the living room, i just orderd a new wireless router from my broadband provider [talktalk] and all i thought i would do was turn it on and things would work fine lol but knowing my luck all it did was muck things up ive finally got the phone working and now the pc its ok too but nothing with the xbox360 downstairs as i want to play it online live on my big tv , how do i go about this its doing my head in??? please any help or tips would be much appreciated, ive tried all the videos on you tube and the booklet that came with the new xbox but nothings working....colin.:lease::)

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
hi guys. i just got a new xbox 360 ,but the problem is my pc is upstairs and my xbox is downstairs in the living room, i just orderd a new wireless router from my broadband provider [talktalk] and all i thought i would do was turn it on and things would work fine lol but knowing my luck all it did was muck things up ive finally got the phone working and now the pc its ok too but nothing with the xbox360 downstairs as i want to play it online live on my big tv , how do i go about this its doing my head in??? please any help or tips would be much appreciated, ive tried all the videos on you tube and the booklet that came with the new xbox but nothings working....colin.:lease::)
Are you using the MS wireless adapter or a third party one?

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom