Xbox 360 lcd's not calibrated correctly??

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Shoki, Nov 4, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Shoki

Shoki

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    Currently i'm planning on buying a samsung LE26R51BD and know much has been made of this set and the fact microsoft are using it in their xbox 360 demo pods, while reading through this months Edge magazine there is an article on the xbox prelaunch event, to quote from the magazine "This was an underwhelming experience, firstly because few of the LCD's employed on the first night seemed to be calibrated" i'm only presuming they were using the samsung displays mind, but after reading on here about problems people have had with this set it made me curious as to if this was a problem with the set, also in another article it goes on to say about the xbox 360 "Questioned on how high-definition the Hi-Def Era would be, Microsoft also confirmed that the console was not natively compatible with the digital high-resolution HDMI standard" Which to be honest means nothing to me but just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on the article or am i just reading far too much into it and should stop looking for problems and just buy the tele :suicide:

2. danvitale

danvitale

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +114
    Have a look at the inquirer.net. Theres an article in there that a ton of the Wallmart 360 pods were not properly set up and looked *****. ;)