Xbox 360 issues?

Waynej

Distinguished Member
I'm currently on my 3rd Xbox 360 and I'm not sure whether I'm just looking for problems or not.

I only have 2 complaints at the moment, and I'm unsure what to do about them.

My Xbox Live Vision camera which was imported from Canada worked fine for a good few weeks then in Video Chat I get a message saying "my connection is too slow", but if I unplug it from the rear USB port and plug it into a front one, it works?

The other thing I'v noticed is with Rainbow Six: Vegas. If I insert the game and leave it at the PRESS START screen it will play the trailer, some times it play perfectly but if I leave it and it plays it the second time then I notice some gaps in the audio - the video still plays but the audio is not present for a few seconds.

Other than those 2 issues I'm happy with my console and I'm hoping other people experience the same issues as I do, as I'm hoping it the issues mentioned may just be a bug that can be fixed.

MY DVD drive is a Hitachi-LG by the way and console was manufactured on Juy 4 - 2006.
Rainbow Six: Vegas is an import American copy.

Waynej

Distinguished Member
Has anybody else experienced similar with regards to the Vision camera and jerky video or audioless video fooatage at times on games.

I only brought the situation with Rainbow up as on my last Xbox 360 I noticed the same with Oblivion when it would play the trailer from the disc and after a few months the disc drive ended up scratching my discs - so I really would appreciate anyones oppinion or thoughts on the matter.

thankyou.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom