XBox 360 instore Nov 05

Gary D

Distinguished Member
To quote Tyres from Spaced "you lucky lucky lucky people"

I got word today that the xbox 360 pods will be instore from mid-november.

each pod will feature wireless controllers (secured, so the Aldi loving chavs got nick um ) but best of all 24 inch HD displays :smashin:

user playabler demos!!!!!! no more of this footage stuff!!!!

sorry, i cant reveal my source. and those who know me - please no public speculation you know what those legal types are like at microsoft. :smashin:

keep um peeled guys

Gary

tobyjuggler

I'm sure Microsoft could find out who you are from the Live tag in your sig, should they so wish to do so!

Cheers for the info btw :).

Gary D

Distinguished Member
tobyjuggler said:
I'm sure Microsoft could find out who you are from the Live tag in your sig, should they so wish to do so!

Cheers for the info btw :).

well you can tell i'm not a copper :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

but its not me more who told me.

Gary

dllord

Gary D said:
To quote Tyres from Spaced "you lucky lucky lucky people"

I got word today that the xbox 360 pods will be instore from mid-november.

each pod will feature wireless controllers (secured, so the Aldi loving chavs got nick um ) but best of all 24 inch HD displays :smashin:

user playabler demos!!!!!! no more of this footage stuff!!!!

sorry, i cant reveal my source. and those who know me - please no public speculation you know what those legal types are like at microsoft. :smashin:

keep um peeled guys

Gary

23" Samsung LE23R41B HD displays actually!

Gary D

Distinguished Member
dllord said:
23" Samsung LE23R41B HD displays actually!

Good man :smashin:

have you seen the picture of the pod? it'll get nicked!!! :D (i've got a big coat :D )

Gary

B

badhairday

Gary D said:
Good man :smashin:

have you seen the picture of the pod? it'll get nicked!!! :D (i've got a big coat :D )

Gary

in its glory... hope the chav's dont ram raid 'em....

Attachments

• kiosk.jpg
    kiosk.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 475

LFCRules

Got a feeling there will be a perspex box around that screen in my local Game store, they ain't going to leave that display open with easy access for the chavs ;)

H

heartless1888

game are getting their pods in the end of october all using samsung 32" hd lcdtv's
hope they dont tear lol

Razor

Distinguished Member
I can just see Gary hogging the machine with a que of 20 or so kids behind him. I can also see Mrs D dragging you home every night. lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom