Xbox 360 headphones

jigman

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know where i can buy a set of headphones for my 360 that will also allow me to use the mic for vioce chat at the same time . i know the Earforce fx2's allow you to do this but i cannot find anywhere in the U.k that sells them. Are the any alternatives knocking around if so link me up :D

Thanks! Good price too may order these when i get home :smashin:

I have been interested in these type of headphones for a while but have yet to see a 'raving' review of any of them, please someone test them and let us know if they are up to the job :smashin:

I have been interested in these type of headphones for a while but have yet to see a 'raving' review of any of them, please someone test them and let us know if they are up to the job :smashin:

Check the thread in the below link. One of the comments has a review link for some tritton headphones, which appear identical to these. I think it's just the branded name in America.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=487677

Anyway review (from an Xbox 360 site and perspective) gave them 9.2.... They sound excellent on paper so i'm very tempted. Could compliment a new LCD i'm intending getting very nicely!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom