1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 HDTV.SamsungLE32R41BDX/SagemHDL32T

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by csmarsden, Jul 17, 2005.

1. csmarsden

csmarsden

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Guys as a new member i've been following a lot of threads about various HDTV ready LCD's/Rear Projection TV's. After reading the feedback about the Samsung LE32R41B and nearly all of it being positive (and the fact that this is the uk version of the microsoft used LCD) i thought this might be the best bet. But i read another post about the Sagem HDL32T with an awesome 10ms response time AND 10 speakers intergraded.

I'm a little confused about what to get now,
    The real purpose is for playing xbox360 and latter PS3, but would like to hook up to PC and watch TV/DVD's on it also. These are the best two i have found at my price point 800-1400 leaving me with cash spare! Anyone got any ideas offer me any advice? My fear about the sagem HDL32T is it is only available @ http://www.unbeatable.co.uk/CatalogueItem_28785.html and is not reviewed anywhere or talked about away from this site (worrying). But 10ms Response time surely that would be great for the gaming needs i have?
    Please feel free to give me ideas on what might be the best product to suit my needs.

BTW - i've opted to pick the freeview models as this best suits my bedroom but if someone has advice for non-freeview please feel free to shout out.

Thanks

Craig

2. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +722
    You will probaby want to post this on the HDTV forum as well, as the guys who post there regurarly will have more info on those screens you mention. But for my 2p's worth my money would be going towards the Samsung as for £800 it's offering fantastic value, iv'e seen a 23" lcd from samsung and the picture was superb and i can't understand why there asking all that more money from the sagem, plus the 2 different sagem's ive seen, both RPTV-LCD's, both were rather 'odd' looking at the picture from anything other than straight on. Oh and i wouldn't get to caught up on response times, yes it's fairly important but not the be-all-and-end-all

3. csmarsden

csmarsden

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your help have now posted it on the HDTV forum. Advice taken, preferably id like to see the sagem for the reason that response time doesnt always make best picture but as ive said only know one stockist!