XBOX 360 HDD Harddrives

Immortaleffectz

Hello all,

Just want some info on harddrives. At the moment i have the 360 pro with the 20gb drive. I was wondering if i come to upgrade ot to a bigger one which would be the best one to go for. Also how hard is it to transfer all you games/accounts ect from old to your new one. All help would e welcomed

y2k

I think you can only get another 20gb one or 120gb one, was gonna buy one and read that it comes with the stuff to transfare your stuff onto the new hard drive and it said its straight forward. I changed my mind and have ordered an external hard drive that should be arriving today because I dont buy that much stuff from marketplace and thats what you would need to fill it up with.

Immortaleffectz

Yea i was looking at the 120 one myself. Atm i have 10.5gb let on my 20gb. I was not sure if it was worth spending on as its not an elite just a 360pro

I was going to do the same, but if I am a little bit more I could end up with a NAS drive and that would mean being able to switch off the pc :smashin:.

Immortaleffectz

Thanks very much for the info

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom