Xbox 360 HD Player

T

thumbs83

Just wondered if anyone knew anything about the expected arrival of the Xbox 360 HD Player. I understand it is reported to cost around £150 when it comes out.

I was thinking that I might get one but I would only get one if it produced good PQ & AQ and also worked independantly of the Xbox 360 cos it makes too much noise. It would need to run quietly.

Anyone know owt?

steve0

Banned
I dont think it will run independently as its called an add on

astirling

thumbs83 said:
Just wondered if anyone knew anything about the expected arrival of the Xbox 360 HD Player. I understand it is reported to cost around £150 when it comes out.

I was thinking that I might get one but I would only get one if it produced good PQ & AQ and also worked independantly of the Xbox 360 cos it makes too much noise. It would need to run quietly.

Anyone know owt?
It will definitely need the x-box switched on.

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2006/08/06/Show-186-The-one-about-the-HD-DVD-player.aspx

This podcast includes an interview with two of the guys working on the player. Worth a listen if you want to find out more about it.

mickey101

Novice Member
I've got a feeling that once it comes out it's going to be as difficult to get ahold of as the harddrive was at the 360 launch.