xbox 360 hd dvd drive system / in76 projector

Standard Member
Hi
Help needed please please!!!!

I have a IN76 projector
I have a Samsung 32inch HD ready TV
I have a Samsung All in One 5.1 HT-XQ100 system in which I TRIED TO PLAY A HD DVD and NOTHING HAPPENED:mad: :mad: :mad:

I wanted to see how the picture quality would be through the IN76 projector via a 92" screen :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've been advised that the Samsung above is NOT a HD Player and therefore I need to get an XBOX 360? If I do this, will I need to replace any of the equipment I already have or can I connect straight into the Samsung and then I assume use the XBOX as the HD DVD player????

Please can you help!

richwill

Novice Member
Hi
Help needed please please!!!!

I have a IN76 projector
I have a Samsung 32inch HD ready TV
I have a Samsung All in One 5.1 HT-XQ100 system in which I TRIED TO PLAY A HD DVD and NOTHING HAPPENED:mad: :mad: :mad:

I wanted to see how the picture quality would be through the IN76 projector via a 92" screen :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've been advised that the Samsung above is NOT a HD Player and therefore I need to get an XBOX 360? If I do this, will I need to replace any of the equipment I already have or can I connect straight into the Samsung and then I assume use the XBOX as the HD DVD player????

Please can you help!

i think the answer is a partial yes. However you will need to have the XboX360 HD-DVD Drive (which is a separate add on to the XboX360). You should then be able to connect that directly to your projector (i think it needs to be HDCP compliant) and I'm not aware of the connections available to you.

hopefully this helps somewhat

Tony Hoyle

Novice Member
Or a Toshiba HD-E1, which may be cheaper than paying for a new xbox + 360 addon, if you don't have the xbox already.

It looks like your amp has an optical in so you should have no sound problems.

That is of course if you can get either.. they're a bit thin on the ground at the moment.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom