Xbox 360 Gaming Desperation

MarkyPancake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm so bored of my games at the moment that I just played Dash of Destruction for the first (and last) time! Got the 200G from it though. :rolleyes:

I really want to play the Crysis 3 campaign, but am waiting for the price to drop.

There are so many games now that you can pick up for a fiver or less in CEX or in the classifieds here that are worth a punt. There have been a couple of threads on here in the past few months on this. Got to be worth taking a punt on 1-2 of them for that sort of money.....

Games devalue so quickly these days. It's a revelation what you can pick for a tenner or less in terms of quality and the amount of gameplay you will get out of them.

I've been thinking about checking out some older games I passed on at the time for whatever reason and now is probably a good time before the next Xbox is released.

If Games On Demand were priced better I might actually make use of the service, but the cost of some of the content on there is too much, especially as you can't pass it on once you've finished with it.

Last edited:
If Games On Demand were priced better I might actually make use of the service, but the cost of some of the content on their is too much, especially as you can't pass it on once you've finished with it.

I tend to agree with this apart from the recent games on demand sale we had I picked up 10 games+

Some I've already owned but others that were too cheap to pass up. HAWX for £2.69 was a surprisingly good purchase. Max Payne 3 was just £4.50

I picked up the original crysis for £6.95 on eBay as a download token that Microsoft are still asking £14.99 for.

I'll probably start this tomorrow finish off a few remaining cheevos on crysis 2 that will require a new full playthrough. I'm also looking to pick up the 3rd but will wait until it drops in price atm hunter edition is being sold for £25 but the campaign is supposed to be short and to me that does not warrant a £25 pricetag.

I'll take a punt at £15 maybe.

I picked up Max Payne 3 and Spec Ops The Line in the Gamestation 2 for £20 deal a while back and I'd recommend them both if you enjoy story driven action games.

If Games On Demand were priced better I might actually make use of the service, but the cost of some of the content on their is too much, especially as you can't pass it on once you've finished with it.

Yeah that is so true, madden was selling for £50, when it was like £25 not so long ago.

Check ebay you can get some decent game bundles sometimes.

There's also some free Arcade games in the marketplace that's worth a download too. Doritos Crash Courses 1 and 2, Harm's Way and Happy Wars spring to mind. They're fun games. I'm currently going through Crash Course 2 and it's a challenge but it's fun so I don't mind! :p

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom