XBOX 360 full pack, + 2nd pad + game for £329.99.

Rob20

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Promotional discount codes for Dixons website gets £25 off + free del, (£7). You'll get the xbox 360 full package, extra wireless controller, and choice of either Perfect Dark Zero or PGR3. Go to www.dixons.co.uk, put the item you want into the basket then when you go to checkout, type DISCOUNT25 and update, (for £25 off), then type in EMAIL25 and update, (FOR FREE EXPRESS POSTAGE). I've caved and gone for the main pack, 2 wireless pads and PGR3. A bargain for £329.99! :clap:

Codes valid only til Mon!

Actually, it was a guy off the Official 360 mag forum who got emailed by Dixons who posted the info first. I'm just passing on the message. :)

I hope they don't pull another Asda on us and try to withdraw everyone's order. I'm not taking advantage of it myself as I'm pretty high up the line (number 6 infact) at my local Dixons but it would suck if everyone else misses out.

Have you only just heard about the limited availability of the 360? as the rest of us have been going on about it since the console went up for pre-order on August 17th ;)

Its a good deal but by now wouldnt Dixons have gone through their launch allocation? so if you order this pack you might be waiting until after xmas.

It is a good deal but........

This has been floating around for weeks, I told my mate and several others about it who have ordered. I got the offer off the net, so you can bet many others have also.

IJ^^^^^has made a valid point. That said, Dixons, Currys, Comet etc will no doubt have the lions share so it's worth a pop. If you havent ordered already, its got to be your best shot now.

Branny

branny said:
That said, Dixons, Currys, Comet etc will no doubt have the lions share so it's worth a pop.
Branny

I don't know where you got that assumption from. It's more likely that the likes of GAME, HMV, Virgin and possibly Gamestation will get the majority of the launch allocation.

Moogle said:
I don't know where you got that assumption from. It's more likely that the likes of GAME, HMV, Virgin and possibly Gamestation will get the majority of the launch allocation.

The Dixons group (Dixons, Currys and PC World) will get the most out of any other chain. From what I've heard about previous allocations it has always been the case. You've got to think how many Dixons, Currys and PC World stores there are in the UK, there's thousands more than Game and Gamestation stores. Each individual shop may not get as much as the average Game but the actual chain will get a fair amount more, meaning that its one of the best places to get your internet orders from.

Have placed my order - many thanks for the info :) :clap:

Thought it said I got free STANDARD shipping thought, anyone else seeing this??

TivoUK said:
Have placed my order - many thanks for the info :) :clap:

Thought it said I got free STANDARD shipping thought, anyone else seeing this??

Standard shipping for a console is the courier option that normally costs £6.99. Perhaps you can pay extra for next day guarenteed!? :confused:

Sent Dixons a mail asking what STANDARD meant, they tell me upto 5 days delivery in their reply just now.

Sent another mail asking if I can pay extra for next day.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom