• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Xbox 360 Elite Pro-Orders

allosunshine

So when do you think e/retailers will be starting the good old pre-orders if we have the UK November release mentioned in another thread??

Or does anyone know of any e/retailers have started already??

L4_Isoside

Theres no official release date set for it yet in the U.K So how can they?

D

Deleted member 92943

Go by the xbox360 launch in 2005. Launch was November 2005 and pre-orders were about Aguest/September

Owen824

I am going home for a few weeks and am thinking about picking one of these up when i am there and maybe a couple of the HD to bring back. will i have trouble using it here or can i just use my existing cables and hook the new box up or do i need a step down converter?

m1ket

Last time it went on pre order once MS announced a price and release date and i cant see MS doing that until a month before its release just like the US

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom