Xbox 360 Controller for Windows

Usama

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I am going to get an xbox 360 Controller for my PC and Laptop is it just a normal xbox 360 Controller and you jsut put in it a PC or is it a different? :confused:

If it is the same can i just buy an official xbox 360 Controller and use it? :confused:

If i can just use an official xbox 360 Controller can i get an Black Wireless xbox 360 Controller the xbox 360 Elite Controller? :confused:

Play.com Microsoft XBox 360 Controller For Windows £17.99

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/842412/Microsoft-XBox-360-Controller-For-Windows/Product.html

It's wired i want a Wireless one

Can someone help me! :lease:

You can only used the xbox 360 wired controller and you have to download the driver from microsoft.com. wireless wont work as its only connected to a 360 and not pc. hope this helps!

XBCD driver > Microsoft driver

Does it come with a CD? And will i work on Windows Vista?

Both the same and both will just plug into Vista and work straight off. I have one myself. The only difference is that the for Windows one comes with a CD with the drivers on in case you don't have the most up-to-date version of Windows. If you have Vista you'll be fine though, especially if you have automatic updates on.

Both the same and both will just plug into Vista and work straight off. I have one myself. The only difference is that the for Windows one comes with a CD with the drivers on in case you don't have the most up-to-date version of Windows. If you have Vista you'll be fine though, especially if you have automatic updates on.

Which one do you have the one designed for winows or the Official XBox 360 Wired Controller and what Windows do you have XP or Vista?

Thanks for the answers. :smashin:

I bought the for Windows one with the CD, but I've never used the CD, it just worked as soon as I plugged it in. I had XP SP2 at the time I bought it, now I'm on Vista and it still works fine.

Will the controller work on Rainbow Six Veges?

Which one do you have the one designed for winows or the Official XBox 360 Wired Controller and what Windows do you have XP or Vista?

Thanks for the answers. :smashin:
I bought the normal 360 one :) Worked fine after I installed XBCD driver. I did try official Microsoft driver but rumble was weird in Flatout 2. I use XP SP2

Just buy the one from play.com (via quidco!) as it seems to be cheapest

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom