Quantcast

XBox 360 4GB Titan Fall

marmot

Standard Member
I'd be very grateful for your advice please.
I have an old XBox 360 4Gb Go and am unable to play Titan Fall on it.
The update download required is about 480MB and there was room on the internal HDD, however it always says that I require an XBox 360 HDD installed.
I have extended the memory using a 16GB USB stick formatted it to FAT32. I've tried downloading to the stick and to the internal memory, but when I try to play the game it always come up with the message that I need an XBox 360 HDD and to quit.
When searching online it says that the USB should have a section in System - Storage that says Configure - that never shows up, although the stick seems to work fine on other games.
Do I need a HDD upgrade, even though I seem to have the space required? If I do, tips on doing in cheaply and what is a good HDD would be much appreciated - I don't need loads of storage.
Thank you!

weaponx031277

Is there an option when you put the USB stick into the 360 to format it to the 360. Im not 100% on this but dosen't the FAT 32 format limit the file size to 4gb or something like that?

marmot

Standard Member
Thank you.
I've already tried formating the USB stick on the Xbox as well as the PC, sorry I should have mentioned that.
I searched online, and on a couple of sites it said it had to be FAT32. The USB shows up OK at 14.5GB on the Xbox.
Maybe I should try it as NTFC and see if it prompts me to "Configure" it, as apparently it should, but doesn't.

marmot

Standard Member
Thanks!
A friend might have one stashed away, waiting to hear back from him, otherwise it'll be one like you suggest, thank you.

marmot

Standard Member
Apparently Titan Fall needs a HDD to work, even if you have enough storage on flash drives; got one on order now.
Thank you.