XBLA daily discounts, December 21st to 31st

The AW DLC is a steal at that price. :thumbsup:

I knew I should have waiting on the Black Eyed Peas track (d/l for my daughter and some comedy dad dancing tomorrow). :oops:

I know - I don't even have the game and I've bought both addons! lol

For your own sake then buy the game pre-owned, otherwise you'll have a code in the box to download The Signal for free;)

For your own sake then buy the game pre-owned, otherwise you'll have a code in the box to download The Signal for free;)

Haha, really? Ah well, I nearly always buy pre-owned anyway so chances are the code will have been used.

Nothing there for me.

Merry Christmas to you too though :thumbsup:

Todays deals:

Save 50% on Perfect Dark. Normally 800 points, today Xbox LIVE members can get it for 400 points.

The UAV prop for your avatar is 120 points today only.

I've had Perfect Dark Zero for months and not tried it yet, anybody tried Perfect Dark? Gotta be worth 400 points!

More people need to pick up Risk which is currently on offer, its bloody amazing.

Have picked up Lara Croft and Perfect Dark in these sales, think I'll leave it there and not get anything else. (Already have Super Meat Boy and Risk from when they were on sale a couple of months ago).

The clue for tomorrow's is:

'A sequel to a legendary arcade hit'

Going by DJSigma's list, it would suggest one (or more) of the Sonics?

There's nothing left on the list that I really want, but the bargains I've had over the last couple of months should keep me going!

More please MS!

I've noticed that the deals are going live at about 1am, for whatever reason.

That's useful to know - cheers :smashin:

Bought Hydro Thunder for 400pts and tomorrow (28th) is supposed to be all the main DLC packs for Mass Effect 2 that I'll definitely be picking up.

Arrgh forgot all about this... At least I'm in time for Mass Effect 2 DLC

It's not appeared in the "Spotlight - Christmas Countdown" section of the dash (at time of writing) but the 3 main DLC packs for Mass Effect 2 are now all 200 points each. That's:

Kasumi Stolen Memory (normally 560MSP)

Overlord (normally 560msp)

Lair of the Shadow Broker (normally 800 msp)

Mass Effect 2 - Xbox.com

Happy Days.

Don't forget that the avatar Police Officer Outfit is also reduced to an alarmingly low 120 points!

It looks like the deal isn't live yet though as Major Nelson is still inking to the impressive Minotaur Pet from yesterday - grab it while you can!

Tomorrow's deal:

'Save on the most lethal sport of the future'

It's not appeared in the "Spotlight - Christmas Countdown" section of the dash (at time of writing) but the 3 main DLC packs for Mass Effect 2 are now all 200 points each. That's:

Kasumi Stolen Memory (normally 560MSP)

Overlord (normally 560msp)

Lair of the Shadow Broker (normally 800 msp)

Mass Effect 2 - Xbox.com

Happy Days.

Great, couple weeks after I got it all at full price. :facepalm:

Don't forget that the avatar Police Officer Outfit is also reduced to an alarmingly low 120 points!

It looks like the deal isn't live yet though as Major Nelson is still inking to the impressive Minotaur Pet from yesterday - grab it while you can!

Tomorrow's deal:

'Save on the most lethal sport of the future'

Monday Night Combat?

Monday Night Combat 600 (down from 1200).

..and the PvZ Zombie Mask (that's been available for free twice) has been reduced to 80.

Tomorrow's deal: It's time for some Erinaceidae adventures.

I'll be quite tempted by Sonic 4 if it's down to 400 tomorrow.

The clue for tomorrow's is:

'A sequel to a legendary arcade hit'

Going by DJSigma's list, it would suggest one (or more) of the Sonics?

There's nothing left on the list that I really want, but the bargains I've had over the last couple of months should keep me going!

More please MS!

sonic wasn't an arcade game though was it ? or do you mean live arcade ? i was hoping for gauntlet 2 !!!!

sonic wasn't an arcade game though was it ? or do you mean live arcade ? i was hoping for gauntlet 2 !!!!

It was referring to Hydro apparently, which makes sense now!

Tomorrow's deal will be Sonic related.

dammit, would have bought hydrothunder at thiat price, but just got in from xmas and its back up, so i am out sadly :(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom