Xbl Issues

chabato

Standard Member
Hey im starting another post because i didn't get much help in my old thread, my 360 is connected to the internet through my Linksys SPA2102 VOIP router, i can connect to xbl perfectly pass the connection test like a charm but once i get to playing the games , Every time i start playing i ll get disconnected within -515 minutes , i don't know if this router is powerful enough only has 2 Ethernet ports on the back but my ISP support said he uses it perfectly for his XBL if anyone has any advice it wood be greatly appreciated thanks :lease:

CalciumKid

Do u use the router for any other devices, like a pc? If so, does the connection also cut out on this?

I had a linksys router which would always cut out imtermittently every 10 mins or so. I think it was just old and had given up-test the connection on another device. If it does the same, it is the router...if not then I really don't know, possibly a firmware upgrade is needed or even could be your xbox/wireless adaptor.

chabato

Standard Member
hey ya its a SPA2102 Coip router for my phone sometimes im online on my pc and it will cut out and say a network cable is unplugged , i also have a modem (cable internet)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom