XBL Halo 2 vid

-Spike-

Prominent Member
Reaction score
The quality of the vid is a bit crap but it gives you an idea of how good some of these top ranked players really are.
This guy is currently ranked 3rd in the Team Slayer stats, check this to see why..
WaLKa

:eek:

Hmm almost as good as me :rotfl:

No he is really good but i bet he's on it 24-7? would'nt be much fun to play against would he? :rolleyes:

LFC FAN said:
No he is really good but i bet he's on it 24-7? would'nt be much fun to play against would he? :rolleyes:
True. Who gets to play for 6,7,8 hours in one sitting like this guy does? :eek: I'd prefer to have a life thanks! Walka's Bungie.net stats

Still impresssive play, hats off to the bloke.

My god, what would you do if you were placed in a matchmade game against him? Running away and hiding would be my first choice, but after that :censored: it

iamtheone said:
My god, what would you do if you were placed in a matchmade game against him? Running away and hiding would be my first choice, but after that :censored: it
I'll tell you what i'd do mate LEAVE :thumbsup: :laugh:

He could well be using a mouse. I had a go at using the sniper rifle last night the way he does, what a joke that was. I have enough trouble using the zoom let alone without it....
Also played Team Battle - Team Slayer against a team ranked 14 last night, half of what he is ranked.
I was well and truly walloped to put it politely.
Learnt a few things though. There is more to Halo 2 than just jumping and shooting, these guys were awesome. Also learnt not to play anyone like that again :)

-Spike- said:
There is more to Halo 2 than just jumping and shooting, these guys were awesome. Also learnt not to play anyone like that again :)

You aint seen me yet Spike ;) :cool:

I was POO all capitals. Showin me age now :suicide:

Matt

Malone said:
You aint seen me yet Spike ;) :cool:

I was POO all capitals. Showin me age now :suicide:

Matt

you're like that in every game mate......:laugh:

Whats the betting that this bloke is a virgin? :laugh:

and runs a comic book store! :laugh:

when he isn't reconfiguring his token ring ethernet.

Probably hasn''t seen it in years.

LOL - theres' no hate here mate, just having banter. And we're just jealous we don't get to sit around for 8 hours a day playing videogames, we're all old and paying the bills. :( Plus, I'm half Canadian anyways, its just the Yanks I hate ;)

Good luck in whatever your next tournament is...

WaLKa said:
First off,
I'm 15...
Secondly,
I play videogames to compete in tournaments, there are a few with a lot of cash money.
www.mlgpro.com
www.theagp.com
didn't know brits were hating on canadians.

Woah sunshine we're just pulling your leg.
I guess we were half right! :)

Ok who added him to their friends list and told him about this thread? spike? :D

Theres a guy we play with whos seriously good. The squad that carries him before them is invicible......... Never gets less than 25 kills on a 50 kill TS match. Very handy to have around the place even if his social skills are less than perfect :rolleyes:

Showed us all the cool glitches and cheats (Not that we use them :rolleyes: ) However on voice comms he sounds like the lunatic from Silence of the Lambs.

Words trulley cannot express how cool Halo 2 is when you get some decent people together for a ruck.

Ok who added him to their friends list and told him about this thread? spike?
LOL not me.
Not that I wouldn't mind playing with him, just not against him.
Please don't take offence Walka, they are just having a laugh. It's the Yanks that most find irritating and yes I have family in Pennysylvania...........

So Walka where can i get the 'cheat' that makes every Plasma Grenade i throw stick to enemy, even when they are at the other end of the bloomin map!!!:devil::clap:

^^

its called keyboard and mouse or mayb even stand-buy......

but more likely its luck.....(thats my excuse anyway)

Walkas is...he gets bloody paid for it! the youth of today....u gotta love em...

Link seems to be done for the movie, anywhere else I can download it from?

Keith

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom