xbl 360 gold or silver and howmuch

L

loopycrazymofo

I can,t seem to find out how much it costs plus i seem to get the impression you can only talk to one person at a time with silver ... but then again what the hell do i know keep it real mofo

But you can carry on your XBOX live account over to 360. What would stop you buying an XBOX pack for £20 or so and extending live now? I mean, I only paid £21.50 for my 12 month live sub with headset included. Are there any deals like that available? :confused:

Rob20 said:
But you can carry on your XBOX live account over to 360. What would stop you buying an XBOX pack for £20 or so and extending live now? I mean, I only paid £21.50 for my 12 month live sub with headset included. Are there any deals like that available? :confused:

Yep you can do that - I've done it :)
Theres a good offer at dvdcrave for a 12 months sub card( only the card not demo's or headset) They are doing it for £14. Far better than the £40 it normally is.
See here...
https://ssl.dvdcrave.com/products/product.jsp?pid=23118
Out of stock now but should be back soon hopefully.

Does this mean those 2/3 month XBox Live trials you get with certain games can be used on the 360? as I have afew of them hanging around.

I reckon the trials will carry across if you have already activated them, but not sure if they will work from scratch on the 360.

I've renewed with a live subscription until 10 Nov 2006! If you can find a cheaper live subscription boxset, buy it and extend now - also get a nice new headset for a month or so! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom