XBL - £1 Per month INC GOLD subscribers - GLITCH

ODB_69

Distinguished Member
Just spotted this on HUKD (thanks to WarioTBH)...got me 5 months for £5 before it stopped me

then go to:

Xbox LIVE Gold For Less | One Month Free | Jack Link's Deal - Xbox.com

PLEASE CHECK YOUR CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION DATE BEFORE DOING THIS

People are reporting its making there account show that current subs finish today after using this

ALSO

Remember to turn off auto-subs after doing this!

ORIGINAL THREAD:http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/6-months-xbox-live-gold-6-xbox-com/939232

Last edited:

Buckster666

Great Find, cheers

Might need to read the small print:

Offer valid only through this online sign-up; credit card required. After promotional month, your membership auto-renews to a monthly membership at the then-current price (subject to change), unless cancelled. For cancellation info, call 1-800-4MY-XBOX or see Manage Your Xbox LIVE Account. Limit 1 per account.

ODB_69

Distinguished Member
D

Deleted member 152499

Just added 5 months for £5, which was VERY well timed as my 12 month expired early June 2011.

Rang MS Support to turn off the Auto Renewal, and the guy on the other end of the phone was completely dumbfounded as to how this 'deal' had gone through....even said [in jest I think] "make sure you don't have any trouble sleeping tonight, I'm sure Microsoft will cope with the losses" :laugh:

I refrained from saying "oh don't worry my friend, I'll sleep just fine tonight" :devil: :p

He went on to say "I do have some good deals on at the moment, but nothing that can get near 5 months for basically nothing"......

Oh, and Auto Renewal has been turned off :thumbsup: What a stonking deal!!!

ODB_69

Distinguished Member
Just added 5 months for £5, which was VERY well timed as my 12 month expired early June 2011.

Rang MS Support to turn off the Auto Renewal, and the guy on the other end of the phone was completely dumbfounded as to how this 'deal' had gone through....even said [in jest I think] "make sure you don't have any trouble sleeping tonight, I'm sure Microsoft will cope with the losses" :laugh:

I refrained from saying "oh don't worry my friend, I'll sleep just fine tonight" :devil: :p

He went on to say "I do have some good deals on at the moment, but nothing that can get near 5 months for basically nothing"......

Oh, and Auto Renewal has been turned off :thumbsup: What a stonking deal!!!

Whats the number? I need to ring them later :thumbsup:

ODB_69

Distinguished Member
I used 0207 365 9792, though I think there might be a freephone number....

EDIT: Freephone number is 0800 587 1102...

cheers...will ring em later. Keep trying but can't get anymore than the 5 months I got so will call it a day. Someone on HUKD says they've got 24 months for £24 if thats true lucky **** :facepalm:

SuperAshcroft

How does this work - if they charge your credit card etc, they have to honour it, right?

They don't have to, but they probably will.

Personally I don't think any price is worth giving MS my card number. Both times that I have, even after removing the auto-renewal, they've still renewed it.

trumps

Just missed out but phoned to cancel my current auto renewal (I was on three months for £6 trial) and they offered 1 year subscription for £23.97 - pretty happy with that tbh.

ODB_69

Distinguished Member
jamie48 said:
Just missed out but phoned to cancel my current auto renewal (I was on three months for £6 trial) and they offered 1 year subscription for £23.97 - pretty happy with that tbh.

You happy with controller bud?

Sent from my secret lair via my personal midget Miguel

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom