Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

X1 / Tosh MT100 Demo

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Brunothedog, Oct 14, 2003.

1. Brunothedog

Brunothedog

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    looking to buy my first PJ and seriously considering the X1 clone Toshiba MT100 with JVC DVD Home Cinema system all for 1050 which sound a bargin:blush: But I'm a little worried about rainbows as it only has a 2x wheel, thus would like to demo. Does any one know where i can demo PJ's in the Leeds area?? or give me any alternative PJ's in the 1000-1200 bracket with a shorter throw lens.

Ta

2. Mirablo

Mirablo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    theres also

http://www.shootandshow.co.uk/ibm - ilv300.htm

IBM ILV300 DLP Home Cinema Projector (Infocus X1 & Toshiba MT100 Clone)- £695 Including Free Delivery.

or if youre looking for an alternative .. what about the Z1 thats sub £1000 and LCD so no rainbows the X1/MT100/ILV300 does effect more people than the more expensive DLP so i wouldnt even consider buying unless you could demo first. perhaps wait till the new crop of PJs are about and see if it pushes any of the £1500 Pjs into your price range