1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X1/Ibm Ilv300

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by usp892, Jan 12, 2004.

1. usp892

usp892

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just a quick note but after reading this forum for ages bit the bullet and bought the Ibm ilv3oo(same as x1) £699 from Technoworld and am absolutely blown away with it so advice to anyone in the same 'not sure what do mind' buy something now!you'll be so impressed and wonder why you didn't do it ages ago

2. Venom1969

Venom1969

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Congrats! That's a great price for an entry level projector. What screen size are you using? And not to ruin your experience, but.... do you see the rainbows? Can you do a little mini review as I don't think they're many here this side of the atlantic.

3. DamianD

DamianD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    A second on the congrats', usp892. Out of interest, is the Infocus component to s-video apapter included in the package?

4. usp892

usp892

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Re size of screen eh a'int got one, 8ft diagonal picture with projector 16 feet from wall (magnolia)

Re leads no 'fraid not bought adapter from Technoworld £25.00!!
    arrived next day you do get a nice vga connector and a standard s-video lead (4 pin not the 7 pin that you really need) in the box

Will try and post review soon, waiting on Panasonic SC-HT900 surround system so only have Sky signal just now and want too see how DVD looks.Does look like I'm going too spend a small fortune on cables

Peter

5. harrisuk

harrisuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    I have been looking at this projector. Its either one of these or the Panny 200e (Around the same price new at the oment) Specs on the IBM look superior to the 200e on paper. I cant decide. A review would be great as would other users thoughts on this.