X1 Fifa 14 Champions League

Yeah i should be on, I'd say send me a message but for some reason they dont pop up on screen so i never see them :(
I'll be about Sunday night if you are

I've been working evenings all week guys so sorry for not being about. Well def be on tomorrow night and maybe very late tonight if people are still up

I've added you guys:

@andyp0603 - your XB1 profile shows no activity whatsoever??

You still wanting to play mate?

Sorry mate, i have only just seen this message. Meant to post on here before. MS have royally f**ked up my account. I cannot access it at all. Have not been able to since a couple of days before the X1 came out. At present i am having to use a new profile, but that means all my achievements and gamerscore for X1 games will have to be done all over again!! They are supposedly getting it sorted but this should of happened the other week.

Group G players. Who has taken the place of the guy who had to pull out. Will be on over the weekend to finish group games :)

Would love to mate, but I'm nightshift tonight and tomorrow night. The joys of shift work in the emergency services ;)
Snap I'm on call tonight home tomorrow for 5 1/2 weeks

No problem guys. Should hopefully be on tomorrow night as well. Then I'm away for a while. Going to Budapest :D

I'm going on now for some games if people are free.

Im having terrible problems going online with this. It keeps sending me back to the dash when I try to go online. I will be on later tonight but fear I will have to reinstall this. Tried disconnecting console but no joy. I'll try again tonight

Be online again tonight

Im having terrible problems going online with this. It keeps sending me back to the dash when I try to go online. I will be on later tonight but fear I will have to reinstall this. Tried disconnecting console but no joy. I'll try again tonight

Very strange!

Just carried out the 15 second reset on console to clear the RAM and appears to have worked. Touch wood

I was having same problems but instead of just turning xbox off I switched it off from the plug . Then it booted up again and was fine.

Group E results
Schalke 3 v steau 4
Steau 0 v Schalke 3

Great games Trist. I dont think our defending was going to win awards in 1st game. You had more of the 2nd game but I got lucky. Cheers bud

Last edited:
I was hoping to be on last night but ended up going to collect a PS4! You and trist free tonight?

Hi. Should be but got school show. Should be on about 10.30
PS4 lucky u

It wasn't for me actually I've already got one lol. I should be on at 1030 too :)

Guys im going to have to pull out regrettably. I cant get on live at all with this game now. Frustration is not the word. Keeps crashing back to dash whenever i want to go online with fifa. Im getting in touch with Microsoft tomorrow

Guys im going to have to pull out regrettably. I cant get on live at all with this game now. Frustration is not the word. Keeps crashing back to dash whenever i want to go online with fifa. Im getting in touch with Microsoft tomorrow

Having similar problems :( keeps going to dash

No problem mate, hope you get it sorted. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom