X1 Fifa 14 Champions League

Gonna try and get on this tonight if my opponents are about?

Only just got back from Budapest so more likely to be tomorrow night than tonight. But should be about a fair bit now as I'm off work til next year now :D

Aha. Will try and catch you then mate. Nights Sunday and Monday this week. Can't connect to EA servers at all tonight for some reason. On this and also BF4

Firstly I would like to apologize for my absence. I had an enforced holiday from the forums which was only lifted today. I hope I didn't mess anything up but would like to be included in any future tournies. Cheers.

My online seems to have magically repaired so im back to finish our group. Will be on most of the day until 9pm if anyones about

Trist/featherhall - I should be free after 12pm today if you guys are about. Cheers!

Last edited:
I've tried to message a couple of people at various times but without notifications when you receive a message it can be tough getting games going. At least from my experience

I'm always online

I haven't received any messages I don't think. Might be about tonight tho if others are

Nightmare, I'm on late shift tonight. May get finished early tho so if back at a reasonable time I will drop you a message

Guys, I've tried with this but keep getting disconnected . Reboots to dash board . Just tired of trying now . I've tried all sorts deleting and re downloading the game etc . Even playing online seasons I would say one out of every 5 games is successful .

If anyone wants to take over the running off please feel free but I'm going to have to pull out

Guys, I've tried with this but keep getting disconnected . Reboots to dash board . Just tired of trying now . I've tried all sorts deleting and re downloading the game etc . Even playing online seasons I would say one out of every 5 games is successful .

If anyone wants to take over the running off please feel free but I'm going to have to pull out

If your having issues with the game rebooting to dash, try changing your arena player. This worked for me!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom