x vision pro quadcopter

Not much information to go on here. Is it new? or have you bought it second hand? has it ever worked? Are you activating the motors? Some drones are activated by moving the sticks lower-inward or lower outward. Not sure about your particular drone but they seem problematic.
There has already been a thread about this model
X Vision Pro Quadcopter

When testing your drone to see if the motors spin etc .......take the props off . Alot safer to do this or risk a accident if it suddenly takes off.

I bought it 6 months ago never unpacked it till yesterday. Bought brand new. Can't get engines to go.
Every thing light's up and camera shows picture. Camera also does not move.Do I strip it down to check all wiring?

Did you read the post from the link above? The guy gave up on his and sent it back . Maybe faulty!

Could be faulty, could be a faulty battery, not sat on a flat surface so that the IMU doesn't initialise...

Lots of people have had the same problem, so you are not alone. This suggests it's not a fault, but that it's very fussy about its start up procedure.

The manual: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/lit_files/128615.pdf suggests you might need to calibrate the compass prior to flying. This is detailed in the manual.

managed to get it going now.soon as i get a good day i am going to get it in the air.
One thing i will ask is now i have it going how do i get camera to tilt. I want to use the camera to look at the ground as i do metal detecting. I would hope it will help me

How did you get it going in the end? I’ve just got one but no instructions 🤦‍♂️ Can get camera working etc but no propellers

Ok I’ve sussed out getting it flying
Left stick down up down links controller to the drone.
Both sticks hold to bottom left to start the drone.
Still need the proper instructions as it needs calibration. It’s all over the place when flying.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom